Friday, October 19, 2007

practical ended, like a blink, for that so called I've more confident in, Chemistry, turned up to be screwed .Instead the one which I've been rushing to complete, Physics, turned up to be a better one,Jerrome taught me that IncidentReflected thingy , diagram drawing , very last minute only for maybe an hour or so, ha, & i know I can do it if I want very much, am so much motivated due to alot of things (: . anyway its about 5days , so much sigh, and again I'm here, wtf, but because I've studied for the entire day, I just need to type. HA.

I so much wana rant, but because this blog is not as personal anymore, I shouldn't do so very much.


one influence another, ended up having a thing in common, and
that apple is a bitch, and she's still a bitch.
you guys just don't fucking reminisce the moments spent.
perhaps its too short-lived that worth little to be remember.
what excaltly was the problem , may just be one sided heard.
who actually bother to ask & listen to the other side.
why do I have such copper-head like people lingering around,
they hear they follow they neglect the truth
fucking hell I know who you are who twisted & turned that conversation

NNBCB
you have your fucking Karma

:

No comments: